How Much Does a RAM 1500 Weigh?
The RAM 1500 is known for its robust performance and impressive capabilities, but how much does a RAM 1500 weigh around Devine? For the 2021 model year, the RAM 1500 ranges from 4,798 pounds to 5,372 pounds unloaded. Its Gross Vehicle Weight Rating clocks in between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds. Find out all about the engineering behind the RAM 1500 weight with Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, and get behind the wheel in Devine.
Curb Weight vs. GVWR
Before asking, “How much does a RAM 1500 weigh?”, it’s important to know the difference between the curb weight and GVWR. The curb weight of the vehicle is the weight of the RAM 1500 on the curb – without passengers, equipment, towing weight, or anything else. The gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) is the maximum weight that the RAM 1500 can handle while loaded up with passengers, cargo, and everything else.
2021 RAM 1500 Curb Weight
The 2021 RAM 1500 weight capacity starts with an ultra-durable steel and aluminum foundation. And though this truck is capable and powerful, it also delivers surprising fuel capacity for your Castroville travels. Compare the curb weights by trim below:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 4,798 pounds and 5,227 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,160 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 4,891 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 4,971 pounds and 5,374 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: Between 4,903 pounds and 5,232 pounds
2021 RAM Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
The RAM 1500 gross vehicle weight rating varies a small amount depending on which configuration you choose, including cabin style and bed lengths. Here are the ranges that you can expect on each trim level:
- 2021 RAM 1500 Tradesman: Between 6,800 pounds and 7,100 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Big Horn: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Laramie: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Rebel: Between 6,800 pounds and 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Longhorn: 6,900 pounds
- 2021 RAM 1500 Limited: 6,900 pounds
2021 RAM 1500 Towing Features
The 2021 RAM 1500 offers a towing capacity up to 12,750 pounds on the Uvalde roads, thanks to its rock-solid construction and next-level technology including:
- Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection
- 360 degree Surround View Camera
- Available 4×4 Off-Road Package
For more specific RAM 1500 models and features, take a look at the exclusive RAM 1500 Special Editions with Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.
Find Out More with Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Whether you have questions about the RAM 1500 weight or you’re ready to get behind the wheel, contact us at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for more information. You can also browse our new RAM inventory online or stop by our showroom in Devine, to see our trucks in person.
More from Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The 2022 Grand Wagoneer is impressing more and more Devine drivers every day with its powerful performance, bold stylings, and mighty Grand Wagoneer towing capacity. Just how much can a Grand Wagoneer tow? Jeep has outdone itself by designing a powerhouse SUV with thrilling performance specs and an available Best-in-Class towing capacity that reaches up…
Need more passenger room than the Jeep Grand Cherokee affords? You are in luck with the upgraded Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior. All the superior craftsmanship a Jeep has to offer with a third row seating to bring the whole family together. Let our team guide you through the features of the Jeep Grand Cherokee…
If you’re scouring Devine car market for a reliable Jeep SUV, then look no further than the brand 2021 Jeep Cherokee! This cutting-edge SUV is outfitted with a wide range of interior amenities and performance features across all of its nine Jeep Cherokee configurations, including Jeep Cherokee 4X4 options, to provide you the ideal cruise…