How Much Does a Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler is an adventure in itself with its intricate interior craftsmanship and its impressive performance even off roads. Many Devine drivers are curious about the Jeep Wrangler and one of the highly asked questions is, “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” Well, the team at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is happy that you asked and we’ve got you covered! After we tell you about the Wrangler weight in detail, feel free to browse our inventory for a new Wrangler.
Wrangler Weight Curb Weight According to Trim Levels
Depending on the trim level you select, your new Jeep Wrangler can weigh anywhere from 3,948 to 4,549 pounds. Consider the different curb weights for some of the most popular trim levels:
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary – 3,948 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude – 4,167 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara – 4,263 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – 4,222 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude – 4,263 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude – 4,549 pounds
Wrangler Weights & Dimensions in Detail
With the Jeep Wrangler weight figures for multiple common trim levels fresh in mind, let’s dive into the specific measurements for the base-level Jeep Wrangler Sport as an example to get a better overall understanding of the weight and dimensions of a Wrangler.
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport:
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 5,000 pounds
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR): 8,016 pounds
- Wheelbase: 96.8 inches
- Front/Rear Track: 62.9/62.9 inches
- Front Legroom: 41.2 inches
- Front Headroom: 42.6 inches
- Rear Legroom: 35.7 inches
- Rear Headroom: 41.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet
Remember that these specs may vary depending on the trim you select.
Learn More at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
There are seven high-end new Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels to choose from at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Whether you’re looking for a masterful off-roading machine or a model with a ferocious engine, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations are guaranteed to offer the performance you need. This year’s Grand Cherokee also comes with available two- and…
There’s a reason why Devine drivers love the RAM 1500. When the towing gets tough, the tough gets towing. And there’s no more dependable, capable, and powerful lineup of trucks than the ones produced by RAM. But, how much can the RAM 1500 tow for the current model year? The 2022 RAM 1500 towing…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is beloved by Devine drivers for its off-roading capabilities and optimized fuel efficiency. Jeep has guaranteed that you’ll be spending less time at fuel pumps and more time on Devine roads thanks to the Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel economy ratings. Explore the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee gas mileage across the…