2020 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The new RAM 1500 is available here in Devine, TX, continuing the legacy of this storied truck with the latest modern amenities and efficiency-enhancing technology. One of the highlights in this year’s model is the competitive 2020 RAM 1500 fuel economy numbers, which vary depending on your choice of trim. Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram covers the RAM 1500 gas mileage specs by configuration below!
2020 RAM 1500 Engine Options & MPG
Looking to save on trips to the gas station in Devine? Your 2020 RAM 1500 MPG numbers depend upon your choice of four engine options in addition to your preference between 4×2 and 4×4 configurations. The most fuel-efficient 2020 RAM 1500 trucks are those fitted with the now-available EcoDiesel Engine, representative of the latest engine tech. Here are your 2020 engine choices and gas mileage specs:
Standard 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 ENGINE with eTORQUE
- 4X2 RAM 1500 MPG: 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway/22 mpg combined
- 4X4 RAM 1500 MPG: 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway/22 mpg combined
Upgrade One: 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE
- 4X2 RAM 1500 MPG: 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway/17 mpg combined
- 4X4 RAM 1500 MPG: 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway/17 mpg combined
Upgrade Two: 5.7L HEMI® V8 ENGINE WITH eTORQUE
- 4X2 RAM 1500 MPG: 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway/19 mpg combined
- 4X4 RAM 1500 MPG: 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway/19 mpg combined
Highest RAM 1500 Fuel Economy: 3.0L ECODIESEL V6 ENGINE
- 4X2 RAM 1500 MPG: 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway/26 mpg combined
- 4X4 RAM 1500 MPG: 21 mpg city/29 mpg highway/24 mpg combined
- Range of up to 1,000 miles before fuel-up
Fuel-Efficient 2020 RAM 1500 Technologies to Save Gas
The architects of the RAM 1500 and RAM 2500 haven’t just made these trucks powerful machines for tough Castroville jobs; they’ve optimized the 2020 RAM 1500 fuel economy with new engineering technology. Some of the engine features that earn you bragging rights include:
- TorqueFlite® 8-speed Automatic Transmission: This proprietary transmission system makes sure that your shift changes are smooth and efficient.
- Class-Exclusive Active Front Air Dam: This feature kicks in at 30 mph when your air dam descends to reduce the drag on your truck.
- eTorque Mild Hybrid System: Even if you choose lower-tier engines, you’ll get this system. A 48-volt battery powers it, and a belt-driven motor-generator helps it chug along with efficiency.
Explore the 2021 RAM 1500 gas mileage ratings at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram to see how the latest edition of the RAM 1500 pickup truck can help you drive longer and smarter.
Drive Home in the 2020 RAM 1500 Today!
Want to see which one of the RAM 1500 trim levels works for you? Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is happy to provide Devine and Uvalde drivers with all the information they need to find their next truck, with regular new vehicle specials and an expert finance team to help you find your next fuel-efficient truck at a price that will fit your budget. Contact us today to find out more!
Recent News From Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
There are seven high-end new Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels to choose from at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Whether you’re looking for a masterful off-roading machine or a model with a ferocious engine, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations are guaranteed to offer the performance you need. This year’s Grand Cherokee also comes with available two- and…
There’s a reason why Devine drivers love the RAM 1500. When the towing gets tough, the tough gets towing. And there’s no more dependable, capable, and powerful lineup of trucks than the ones produced by RAM. But, how much can the RAM 1500 tow for the current model year? The 2022 RAM 1500 towing…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is beloved by Devine drivers for its off-roading capabilities and optimized fuel efficiency. Jeep has guaranteed that you’ll be spending less time at fuel pumps and more time on Devine roads thanks to the Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel economy ratings. Explore the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee gas mileage across the…